Frequently Asked Questions
- Our top priority is your satisfaction and we are happy to do what we can to ensure a pleasant Pure Jali purchase experience.
- If the product received does not meet your expectations, please return to PO Box 2816 New Farm 4005 Queensland, Australia. Once we receive and inspect the product, a 50% refund minus shipping costs will be issued to an Australian bank account. If your account is overseas, the refund may be processed via PayPal.
- Alternatively, we can offer a store credit and a 10% discount on your next purchase.
- Please note that shipping charges are paid directly to the carrier and refunds do not qualify.
- Returns or exchanges do not qualify if the purchase is made through unauthorised retailers.
Have Another Question? We have answers!
Incorrect Item or Damage?
We are so sorry if you received an incorrect item in your order. Please reach out to us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order with a photo of the incorrect product and our Pure Jali sales team will be happy to resolve this for you.
Is Pure Jali Cruelty-Free?
We firmly believe that there is nothing more important than life in all its shapes and forms. Animals are not objects and we do not test on animals at any point within our supply chain. Pure Jali does not do business in countries with animal testing policies.
Is Pure Jali Vegan? Yes! Our products are 100% luxuriously vegan!
Is Pure Jali Australian Made and Owned?
Yes! We are proudly Australian since inception.
Our products and tubes are manufactured in Australia and sealed with love before delivered to you!
Oh no! We’re sorry to hear this. We send all our orders with a tracking number of Australia Post within Australia or DHL for orders made overseas. If your order is marked as delivered but you have yet to receive it, please wait 3 business days before reaching out or filing a claim with Australia Post.
Can I use Pure Jali if I have dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis or acne?
Pure Jali was especially designed to help treat these skin conditions. Most of our clients have sensitive skin. However, no matter how natural products are one should always be cautious and watch for skin reactions, especially if the products contain essential oils. If you have sensitive skin, please test in a small area before use. We are confident that you will not be disappointed with Pure Jali.